Hi, I'm Robin Verdonck ('92)
I’ve always been passionate about sports, started playing basketball at the age of 6 and decided to become a basketball coach at the age of 16. I’ve always enjoyed teaching those who want to become better and thinking about that made it easy for me to decide what I wanted to do with my professional life. I decided to become a Personal Trainer to help other people become fit (again) and because I’m all about doing what you love for a living.
For me the ideal clients to work with are either those who want to improve their sports performance or those who want to improve their body composition. Figuring out my ideal clientele helped me come up with SPOT-ON Coaching, which stands for Sports Performance, One-on-one Training and Optimal Nutrition Coaching.
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer @ Physical Coaching Academy BE
- Program Design @ Physical Coaching Academy BE
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 @ Precision Nutrition Online USA
- YPSI Nutrition, Hormones and Skinfolds @ Your Personal Strength Institute DE
- YPSI Interval Training Program Design @ Your Personal Strength Institute DE
- Performance Nutrition Level 1 & 2 @ Clean Health Fitness Institute AUS
- Online Mentorship Module 1, 2 & 3 @ THRIVEducation BE